1. Sew-a-long runs from July 1st to August 31st. Feel free to start hatching plans before then.
2. Pick any pattern you want to sew. While the true definition of a sundress is a "sleeveless dress", I'm not a stickler about it. If you prefer a to wear dresses with sleeves, then choose a pattern that says "Sundress" to you. Modern, vintage, self drafted patterns are all welcome.
3. Join the flickr group. Post your finished garments so that we all can admire and be inspired. (The flickr group is by invite to keep the flickr creepers out. Everyone looking to actually sew something is more than welcome.)
4. Get social. For those of you hip to hash tagging you can use the tag #sundresssew15 to share your plans or progress.
5. Wear that Badge with pride. Grab the code below for this years sew-a-long badge.
Now that the sew-a-long has been announced I'd better get Froggie on frozen drink duty. I know all that sewing works up a thirst. Chop, chop, margaritas for everyone. Here's to pretty dresses and summer time fun. Cheers!