1. Vogue 8728 made up in a knit. So much vintage goodness and it looks pretty comfortable to!
The Sew Convert in the flickr group and wanted it immediately. Since then Jennifer has also made a pretty knit one in a striped knit. So Yeah, I might already be making this. Don't you love my fabric!
2. New Look 6097 just a nice causal knit dress with a little faux wrap action.
feynman lives version. Right now I'm thinking of using this long stashed navy knit.
3. Burda 102 from issue 8/2012 The drama!
Merche Martinez knock out red version during Me-Made-May. Luckily for me the pattern is available for download from the Burda site cause I Wants The Precious. It calls for a stretch woven so I'm thinking about using this favorite from the stash. Beware you eyes may burn.
4. Simplicity 2444 Pretty with pleats.
Margo really showcased how great this pattern is done up in a bold print. In fact she did it more than once.
I might use some newly acquired fabric from Gertie for this. YES NEWLEY ACQUIRED FABRIC. Pay no attention to that stashbusting button on the side bar.... anyways we got straight up cotton
Or cotton/silk voile....it's like butta!
5. The yet to be released adult version of the Kitschycoo Skater Dress modeled here by the lovely Katie.
I love everything about this pattern! It's a knit dress so you can just pull it on and go look fabulous. I'm not sure what the yardage is for my size so I'm thinking either...
Or Oatmeal/Blue Ikat
My apologies for the night time pics of the last two fabrics. I suck at planning, 10 blogger demerits!
So that's it, which is probably the understatement of the year. I'm sure that I can get all these sewn up by the end of the month.....Haaa haaa, snort, snort. Now where's my 6 pack of Red Bull?