It's almost time for another round of Sewical Bee. Oh yeah, time for some "focused" sewing, or if you're me manically bounce between a couple of projects.
We changed the rules a tad extending the deadline so more people could participate. We also upped the number of hours you can sew on the project so that you can have more pattern options. But let me just give you all the details in a tidy fashion....
1. This rounds challenge will be provided by GidaStudio and will be posted 12am GMT August 10th on her website and on twitter.
2. We encourage you to pick a project that will take between 4-7 hours to sew. So you can get a little crazy but not batshit insane. ;)
3. You have 48 hours to complete your challenge garment and post it to the Sewical Bee Flickr group. Then we will all aww and ooooo over it.
4. Again there is no judging or prizes...other than that sweet new garment on your back.
5. It's an open event so tell a friend, tell a neighbor, tell your spouse to take the kids and get the hell out.
If you're active on twitter use the hashtag #sewcialbee for any sewcial bee related tweets. We like to eavesdrop you know......so is it the weekend yet?