After two months of knit garment hacks it seemed right to give woven fabrics their turn. I took some inspiration from PR "Best Patterns of 2015" contest entries and finally dusted off my copy of Butterick 6169. Seemed like a great way to finally sew up at least one of those pleather fabrics lurking in my stash. (Let's not talk about how many more are left.)
To get all the juicy drafting details hop on over to the PR blog.
P.S. Sewing all that pleather was a nail biting experience so I decided to have a little fun with the lining. Meoooow, behold my Jungle January insides!
P.P.S. - This morning I was a little out of it and accidentally deleted my December PR hacking post. After spending way too much time googling, "How to recover blog pages," it occurred to me that having all these posts in one place would be very helpful. I've added a "PR Hacks" tab to the header and will gather all the article links there. That should make finding a specific hack easier in the future.