Winifred Sans Collar

4.07.2014

Just a quickie post to say that I've written a little Winifred hack over on the Bluegingerdoll blog.
Same great pull on style with 100% less collar.  Perfect for all those giant necklaces your father has purchased for you....well that might just be me.  I'm pretty sure my shopping/stashing gene came straight from him.  Anyways if you're interested pop on over there.  In closing here's a goofy pic of me embracing the wind that was trying to blow me and the camera over.  "I'm the king of the world!!!"

5 comments:

  1. You have been sewing so much, great job on the changes to this pattern. Your dress looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori, I did get couple of dresses knocked out in succession. They do seem to sew up faster than other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look really great sans collar! love the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! I'm too much of a space cadet to follow the instructions to vamoose the collar...but I'd totes make it if I could focus long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great dress! I love this entire outfit and it's casual vibe. What a great Dad you have to buy you such a great necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs