On the Disabled List

1.20.2008


Socks, socks, socks is what I want to be knitting but my neck/rotator cuff have other plans. They told me in no uncertain terms that I'm only allowed to do a bit of knitting in DK weight and then go read a book. I tried sneaking in stitches on the twinkle berry sock, but I was caught red handed and punished with another week of nagging muscle pain. The three of us seem to come to a bit of an agreement today and I might be allowed to do some sock knitting by the end of the month.
I have these too lovelies waiting for me when it's time. A little Wollmeise came home with me before the feeding frenzy tipped the poor loopyewe site right over. And on the left is my Sundara yarn club shipment for the month. A pretty pretty red called burnt cranberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs