Where did all the time go?

8.11.2008

Lately the free moments in my day have been passing by so quickly it seems unreal. Last weekend was supposed to be a big sewing weekend but I didn't even get out the machines. Knitting just seemed so much easier and it could be done while watching Due South DVD's. Paul Gross will you be my Mountie boyfriend? On Sunday it rained so hard and all day we found ourselves watching many DVD's. (Robocob not a bad 80's flick, Dead like me darkly funny, and more Paul Gross as dreamy Mountie) Because of this Liesl was finished up late Sunday but I have no pretty pictures to share yet.
Instead here are some pretty socks. The finished Maelstroms in Spirit Trail Fiberworks Loch Ness colorway. Love you socks, you must be mine always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs