More Love, this time for Australia

6.26.2009

Can someone invent a Star Trekesque transporter already, I want to beam over to Sydney and shop at Tessuti Fabrics. (Not to mention knit and watch sci-fi TV shows with David Reidy)
Right now I'm totally addicted to the Tessuti fabric website, probably looking at it several times a day. Think their user interface is as great as the fabric!
My latest order arrived this week and after signing my name a million times at the post office it was time to coo over the new pretties.
IMG_1707
On the left is Charcoal Chinchilla a thicker polyester knit and on the right Poiret a lightweight organic cotton/spandex jersey. The camera seems to have washed out the colors a bit. The cotton is a true winey magenta.
Right now I'm thinking the Charcoal Chinchilla needs to be a fall dress some what like Vogue 8413...
V8413
.....or the similar Simplicity 2550.
2550
I haven't decided what to do with the lovely Poiret since there are several store bought magenta shirts already in the wardrobe. The fabric probably should become a summer top but I'm going to let it marinate a bit. It might make it into the fall sewing ideas after all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, thanks for your reassuring comments on my Anna Sui 2912 mess! Don't want to make you jealous or anything but I can confirm that the Tessuti store is heaven on earth and when the Teleporter does become reality, it's the very first place you should go ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs