Me-Made-May Day 7 - Puppet Theater

5.07.2013

This towns not big enough for two finger puppet monsters....
GRRRR, GROWL!  I will eat your face...but wait come closer.....
You are so beautiful! Kiss me!
I wasn't completely sure about this self drafted top when I first completed it but find myself wearing it every week.  It's very comfortable and looks great with skinny jeans/boots.  I should take out the pattern and make myself one in a non-stripe print print before the weather starts trying to cook us from above.

4 comments:

  1. Ramdon thought: That colour of lipstick is great on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlfriend, it's Revlon wine with everything.

      Delete
  2. Great MMM posts - very entertaining! Comfy tops are the best, but you may have to sew quick. I hear we might be up to 80 on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doh! Seems I missed the window. At least that means I have more me-makes I can pull out.

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs