Oh My Lord, I'm on a Podcast

9.06.2014

Last month I had the surreal experience of being invited by Corinne to come on her new podcast  "The Sewing Affair." I would have been pretty sure she had emailed the wrong person if she hadn't directly asked for my email.  She also mentioned Froggie in the email and so it had to be right, there is only one Froggie.

In the interest of full disclosure my press agent, Froggie, let Corinne know that I'm not all the funny in person. Rambling on about topics and random giggling is probably what would be in store. Corinne, sweet heart that she is, was cool with that.  Froggie might have also bribed her with some cake.  He's pretty good at his job when he decides to do it. Anyway, we had a lovely chat about sewing related stuff which is all recorded for your listening pleasure/fascinated horror. You can download the podcast all the regular places and from "The Sewing Affair" website where you can also read my answers to the 10 x 30 questions.

You don't get to hear from Froggie, but rest assured he's in the background stuffing M&M's into his face having just completed a hem. The chocolate that melts in your mouth, not in your fur.

19 comments:

  1. I'm going to do free laundry at my parents house today, and I'm going to sew on my mom's a machine and list to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I just listened to Erin's podcast and I'm so excited to hear from you!!! I think I'll listen today while I work on my Fall sewing list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to listening to this shortly! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, this was so fun! Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous! You go rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure you were great! I will listen to it while sewing this afternoon! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is awsome!!! Congrats. I'm going to block out some time Sunday afternoon to listen. Can't wait! Eeeeekkk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louise Tomlinson-SylvestSeptember 7, 2014 at 12:47 PM

    I've just finished listening and it was great. You sound exactly how I'd imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I listened to it yesterday and you were great! My husband came in the room when you were talking about buying fabric and your stash - and he said "sounds like someone I know." LOL Good to for him to hear that I'm not the only one with fabric addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you get any sewing done this weekend? With those pesky cold germs I wouldn't fault you if you laid around with the cats instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully I didn't distract you with all my giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray!!! Glad it was mildly entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Froggie should do a podcast next.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haa haaa haaa! It is good for husband's to know that we are not abnormal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Danka. I hope you found it amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Giggling, lots of giggling. I need Froggie to poke me with a pin occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Margo. I was pretty flattered when Corinne asked. I hope you liked the podcast OK.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Louise. :) That is pretty much how I sound though slight less manic when I'm not nervous. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha, such a cute podcast. And yes, loads of fun giggling that made me giggle too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs